Made in Italy
- WARRANTY: 2 years international warranty
- WATER RESISTANCE: 10 ATM (100 meters / 330ft).
- MOVEMENT: Swiss Ronda 515 24h | Quartz
- CASE: Stainless Steel solid 316L with "OOO® exclusive aging process" with aluminum OOO® hand-brushed bi-directional turning bezel, white and light blue engraved Superluminova® numbers.
- Case diameter (mm): Ø44
- Lug to lug (mm): 51
- Case Thickness (mm): 14
- DIAL: bicolor dial - blue mother pearl and matte Superluminova® (with hidden creatures visible only in the dark after light's exposure), white applied indexes with Superluminova® inserts, Superluminova® hands, applied logo, black data;
- GLASS: flat sapphire coated crystal with magnifier at hrs 3.
- CASEBACK: 316L Stainless Steel screw case back with Juneau postcard;
- CROWN: 316L Stainless Steel screw crown with logo.
- BRACELET: 22mm width Vegetable tanned hand-brushed white genuine Vintage Leather strap with blue stitchings | hand-sewn (22/20)
Innovations and peculiarities:
- The blue mother pearl part of the dial, shows the ocean which now it's visible also in the coldest parts of Alaska due to the climate heating and the consequent ice (white part of the dial) melting.
- "helped" by the light, we can see that under the water there still are the largest marine mammals in the world. But as said, they're visible only with the help of the light, so very hard to see. That means that by going in the direction we've taken not too many years ago, in the future they will disappear, so that wants to represents that we have to change our habits in order to avoid in the best way that we can the unuseful waste of material and a more eco-friendly way of thinking.
- We know that with this watch we won't save the World, but at least we hope to have let you reminded that we're now living our last chance to follow to see such awesome things that the Nature has given us, for free. We can simply be the change.