Made in Italy
- WARRANTY: 2 years international warranty
- WATER RESISTANCE: 10 ATM (100 meters / 330ft).
- MOVEMENT: Swiss Ronda 515 24h | Quartz
- CASE: Stainless Steel solid 316L with "OOO® exclusive aging process" with aluminum OOO® hand-brushed bi-directional turning bezel, light yellow and white Superluminova® numbers.
- Case diameter (mm): Ø44
- Lug to lug (mm): 51
- Case Thickness (mm): 14
- DIAL: Miami sunset inspired (shaded from light yellow to orange), real indexes with irregular white Superluminova® inserts (and a yellow one, guess why) and IP Gun aluminium frame, white Superluminova® hands with IP Gun frame + white Superluminova® GMT hand, IP Gun Frame, applied logo, black data.
- GLASS: flat sapphire coated crystal with magnifier at hrs 3.
- CASEBACK: 316L Stainless Steel screw case back with Miami skyline.
- CROWN: 316L Stainless Steel screw crown with logo.
- BRACELET: Solid 316L Stainless Steel with OOO® exclusive aging process with OOO logo on the bracelet clasp.
Innovations and peculiarities:
- The dial features a shaded mix of colors which represents Miami beach and the typical colors of the East Coast. We have found a way to make even a gradient dial glow while maintaining the distinction of the various color bands applied.
- By checking indexes on the dial you'll find a "mistake", therefore a dot that instead than white, wants to look moody by being yellow. This dot represents the sun which goes down on the sea.
- In Miami, the sun doesn't go down on the sea, but athough we obviously make properly working watches, our Brand is named Out of Order. So what were you expecting for?
- The inscription "Miami" engraved on the caseback is the work of one of our Founders - guess who;) - who has a (very short) past as a street artist, and a little nostalgia for this very short period of his life. His career started when he was 13 and ended at 13 as while he was doing his first and last tag (signature) on a wall in the village where he still lives, he has been caught and his parents after being informed about that forced him to clean up what he had done the day before, in front of everyone as they watched him. This is how his short career began and ended, but when in Miami he loves to go to Wynwood to admire the beauty of the works of Real Artists who have never given up #Respect